What will you do if you need to dismiss an employee, make redundancies or suspect someone of theft or faking illness? From drafting contracts of employment, to ongoing employment law & HR support we can offer real value to your company. Our employment law & HR services are not a cost to your business – but an investment.
Why We Are Different
We are different from our competitors because we always offer:
- Personalised Touch – We are a small company so we can offer you a personalised touch, meaning that you will never have to explain yourself over and over again to various people.
- Increased Profits – We don’t guarantee to be the cheapest but we do guarantee that investing in our services for your business will help you to achieve increased employee productivity, decrease in fake sickness, recovery of employee caused losses, reduction in staff insubordination, and in turn, more profit for you and your business.
- Experience – Qualified to Post Graduate level in legal practice, Steve Sellers is a qualified and experienced lawyer meaning you and your business are in great hands. He is experienced in drafting contracts and workplace handbooks, advocacy, and day to day staff management – meaning you are in safe hands.
How We Meet Your Needs
We talk to our clients and employers every day. We understand the problems they have, what causes them the most stress and how to solve those problem and remove those stresses.
We are here to meet your needs. We can help you:
- Meet your legal obligations as an employer;
- Supply your staff with terms and conditions of employment;
- Implement policies and procedures;
- Solve disciplinary or relationship problems with your employees;
- Manage staff sickness problems;
- Understand the legalities of being an employer;
- Make redundancies or dismiss an employee(s).
So, whether you're a business owner wishing to revamp your company's human resources provision, need advice over handling a redundancy situation or need ongoing support, we can help. Explore our website or call us on 01482 859 880 to find out more.